15.4.11

BNB train- Raindrops On The Roses



Hi, it´s time for April BNB train

I hope you enjoy it...


Grab my part here (click the preview below):

Moju časť sťahujte tu: Blog train

Bits N Bobs


HF Projekte


Butterfly Kisses Scraps


Creative Crazy Scraps


Shellez Creations


CharlieOnline


AW Design


Ellanoir design ---you are here!


Connies Digi Pages
Dnscraps


Spirits & Scraps


Scrappers Delight


Miggins does scrapsville


Scrap and Tubes


Doodling Divas



my LO:




Everything from my kit "Raindrops...",


mask from my kit "GI-Will work for scraps"

7 komentárov:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Thank you for your part of this blog train, it's so cute! :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this kit with us.
    Lirios - the Netherlands

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť